Sunday, April 10, 2011

Extra Large Scrabble Pieces

When I first saw this here I was like, holy crap smokes that is so stinkin' cute!  We love to play scrabble. So I decided to try it myself, but with my family's names of course!  Thanks so much for the cute idea Cassity from Remodelaholic!

I used stripped fir wood, that was 1/2" think. Cut them in to 5" squares, used the handy cricut to cut out my vinyl letters. I put a coat of mod podge over the top to give a little sheen. You'll agree that these are super cute.  Wood -  Free, Vinyl $7.99, Mod Podge already had = a really inexpensive project.
*****Candie*****


Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I've change up the recipe to this, and perfected my own.
I am now selling them in our etsy shop.  Check us out here at 3krazychics etsy



11 comments:

  1. I noticed the name "kohen" on your project! That is my son's name too! I have never seen it spelled the same way!
    Melissa from thecre8tiveoutlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! What a great idea! You could probably sell these.

    Cara

    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project!!! I may have to make one for our "game" room! Stopping in from Someday Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, this is way adorable. I might have to steal, er borrow this idea too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!! I have the perfect place for that. Thanks for the great idea. Came over from HOH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am book marking for the family movie/game room (loft). I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.
    ladeedacreations.com
    I am soooo doing this. But we are a family of 6 so, should be fun.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sharing these tonight on my linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I might just have to try this! Fantastic job! Saw you featured over on The Picket Fence! Hope you get a chance to visit me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! I love scrabble and will buy old games at the thrift store whenever I see one. I have 7 games I think. DH and DD think I'm crazy, but I love scrabble.
    thanks for this idea...I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am totally lovin' this idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE, now I just need a cricut.

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...